The family run Riviera, set in extensive beautiful gardens with it’s own part sandy part rocky beach, is ideal for families and anyone needing a relaxing holiday.
The Riviera is a short distance from Kyrenia, at a perfect location right on the beachfront, making everything close at hand for those who want to make the most of the climate and enjoy a relaxing beach holiday. The extensive gardens provide space for sunbathing and the large swimming pool with bar is ideal for cooling off.
The Riviera offers a warm, traditional Cypriot welcome to all of her guests.
Although the accommodation is of a simple standard, due to it’s excellent location and natural beauty, it gains character one may not find even in an exclusive resort.
According to the season, meals and snacks are served at the indoor or outdoor terrace restaurants, and the bar is the place to make friends and have conversations of your unforgettable holiday over a refreshing drink.
Our complex consists of ...
* Fertile land (34.000 m2) with vineyards and Cyprus acacia trees;
* Central building with a reception, cosy pine-wood restaurant, bar, sitting room with sat. TV (lobby), huge semi-shaded terrace with view of the mountains and RIVIERA's 350 m long partly sandy partly rocky private beach, Jetty with ladders;
* Large exotic gardens;
* 24 Superior Hotel Rooms (12 poolside & 12 beachside, 50 m2 each) furnished to high standards with air-conditioning, TV, telephone, shower & WC, shaver socket, hair dryer, minibar, tea & coffee making facility (kettle), terrace, balcony with view of the Besparmak Mountains and or the Mediterranean Sea;
* 9 beachside Galleried Bungalows (36 m2 each), 13 poolside Galleried Bungalows (42 m2 each) and 6 Studios (34 m2 each), all with natural stone walls, pinewood interior, air-conditioning (cooling/heating), TV, telephone, minibar, tea & coffee making facility (kettle), shower and WC, terrace, balcony with view of the mountains and or sea;
* Swimming pool (250 m2) with waterfall and bar;
* Children's play pool.